View Event Detail
The archaeology of Rough Haw, Skipton.
- Description: A walk organised by the Upper Wharfedale Heritage Group. Led by Dr Roger Martlew.
Where & When
- Venue: Meet 10am at the end of the track in Bog Lane SD9753/5393. Car
- Nearest town/village: Skipton
- Start Date: Sat 26-May-12
- End Date: Sat 26-May-12
- Start Time: 10:00
- End Time: 15:00
- Admission Free: No
- Admission Adult: £2.50 (£1 UWHG members)
Contact details not available
For further information see www.uwhg.org.uk.
Bring lunch and clothing for steep ascents and very rough ground.
Useful information and advice for events organisers
Find the event you want to visit
Interested in the visual arts in Skipton, Settle and the whole of Craven? Click here for more information.
It's raining again? Never mind, there's still lots to do on a rainy day in Skipton, and a lot of them are free.
The Tour de France is coming through Craven on 5 and 6 July 2014